A very special event in a very special place! If you are a wine lover then you would enjoy this experience for sure!!!
XIX edition of the Wine Tasting organized by the Ribeira Sacra CRDORS
Be held in Monforte de Lemos 23 and May 24, 2013.
The Regulatory Council of the IO Ribeira Sacra organizes the XIX edition of the tasting of the wines of the Ribeira Sacra, to be held at the Parador de Monforte de Lemos on 23 (precata) and May 24th (final tasting).
The wineries participating in this edition are 33, 32 samples are recorded in the red wine category, 21 in the category of other vintages and 10 in the white wine category, with a total of 63 samples entered in this edition.
The panel shall comprise 11 experts tasting:
– José María Campos Villamarín specialized journalist, magazine Epicur
– Mariano Garcia, winemaker of Bodegas Mauro
– Juan Ángel Fernández Martínez, Tasting Panel Member of Ribeira Sacra
– Fernando Vilariño, Technical RCDO Rias Baixas
– Waldo Careers Albo, expert in viticulture and enology
– José María Martínez Alonso, Tasting Panel Member of Ribeira Sacra, Summiller, owner of the Wine “O Beiro”
– Mercedes Gonzalez Rodriguez, Sommelier Association Gallaecia
– Buitrón Luis Barrios, Galician Association of Winemakers
– María Isabel Mijares and García Pelayo, an expert in viticulture and enology
– Mar Romero Peratón, a journalist specializing in food and wine and host of “Mesa and rest” in Manage Radio
The awards ceremony will take place on Friday, May 24, 2013 at the Parador de Monforte de Lemos at 15:00 h.